This zesty high vibrational dressing will wake up your taste buds with lemon olive oil, apple cider vinegar, Dijon mustard, and honey. Use it to enliven broccoli, spinach salad, chicken and more!
- 2 to 4 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon maple syrup or Honey
- Salt Blend, freshly ground to taste
- Pepper & Juniper Blend, freshly ground to taste
- 1/2 cup Vervana Lemon Olive Oil
Whisk together the lemon olive oil, mustard, vinegar, and honey or maple syrup in a small bowl – start with lesser amounts of vinegar, mustard and honey, then taste mixture and add more, if needed. Season with salt and pepper and whisk until well blended (alternately, combine all ingredients in a jar and shake until well blended). Makes about 3/4 cup of vinaigrette.
Variation – use 1/2 cup EVOO and 1 Tbsp fresh squeezed lemon juice instead of using lemon flavored olive oil.
Serving suggestions: mix with warmed kale and tomatoes, drizzle over grilled broccoli, or dress a baby spinach salad.