Dr. Sinatra’s Grass-Fed Beef Taco Recipe
*Choose organic meats and produce whenever possible*
- 1 pound grass-fed organic ground beef
- 1-3 Tbsp EVOO
- Mexican Spice Blend Seasoning, 1 to 3 Tbsp, or to taste (sample packs available here)
- 1-2 cups shredded red or green cabbage
- 1-2 cups shredded carrots
- Natural Salt Blend, to taste
- 1-2 avocados for guacamole
- 12 stone ground whole grain organic corn tortillas – or for a lower carb version, lay your taco meat over a bed greens of your choice (shredded lettuce or cabbage, baby greens, baby spinach, or kale are some options – 6 cups)
- Optional herbs and veggies: sliced red onion, chopped organic bell pepper, white beans, chopped tomato, chopped fresh cilantro leaves
Heat 1 Tbsp olive oil over medium heat, add ground beef and cook until all meat is browned. Add Mexican Seasoning Blend to taste. While meat is cooking, shred cabbage and carrots and prepare all optional veggies and herbs you’re using.
If using tortillas, warm them in the oven at 250°F for 5 minutes.
To assemble, layer meat mixture onto the tortillas or salad and top with, cabbage, carrots, guacamole and any optional herbs and veggies.
P.S. Don’t miss a beat on delectably healthy eating – sign up to receive Vervana emails and get healthy recipes and exclusive offers delivered to your Inbox – including 10% off your first order!
© Vervana, LLC. All rights reserved.